Lighttpd 2.0 is work in progress - it is not finished and should not be used in a production environment
We do not provide any support for it until it is somewhat complete and ready for testing. Do NOT ask questions in the lighttpd forum.
Thanks for understanding.
- Tips - Best practices, useful tips for young and old
- Config - The config syntax and structure in detail
- Modules - Available modules
- Howtos - Collection of different howtos
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Bug Reporting - How to report a bug
Community and Support¶
Support is given via IRC and the forum. Bugreports are handled via the issue/ticket system.