From 2017-08-13 to 2017-08-19
- 06:38 Lighttpd Feature #2323: RADIUS support for mod_auth for 1.4.x
would it be possible to add RADIUS support? How much would it cost? We would like to have this feature in our pr...
- 13:57 spawn-fcgi Bug #2819: -M option limited by umask
- You didn't give an example that doesn't work; I tested it and it works exactly the way you requested it should.
- 13:03 spawn-fcgi Bug #2819: -M option limited by umask
- Well, I'm a Linux sysadmin since the very first days of Linux, and have been Unix/SunOS/Solaris sysadmin plenty of ye...
- 12:59 spawn-fcgi Bug #2819 (Invalid): -M option limited by umask
- That is exactly the way @spawn-fcgi@ works now: only the default uses umask, if you specify @-M@ you can set whatever...
- 12:47 spawn-fcgi Bug #2819: -M option limited by umask
- This is most definitely not a bug. Please file feature requests as *feature requests*.
Is there some reason that ...
- 12:21 spawn-fcgi Bug #2819 (Invalid): -M option limited by umask
- spawn-fcgi allows to give a mode value to be used for the unix domain socket, but (even the manpage mentions) only wi...
Also available in: Atom