From 2019-02-14 to 2019-02-20
- 17:08 Lighttpd Bug #2935 (Invalid): Websocket issues in installation
- @zohaib09 stop multiposting and instead read the documentation on lighttpd's website.
nori0428/mod_websocket is obso...
- 10:26 Lighttpd Revision 92321450: [core] poll: fdarray uses fd as index, not fde_ndx
- 09:52 Lighttpd Revision 1bd1d559: [core] don't call fd event handlers more than once, they might already be gone (fixes segfault)
- 18:35 Lighttpd Bug #2935 (Invalid): Websocket issues in installation
I am strugling to install websocket in lighttpd (Linux Debian 9), I am following this link
- 03:05 Lighttpd Bug #2932 (Fixed): [regression] %0 pattern does not match hostnames without the domain part
- Applied in changeset commit:9459c0546842930265c8bc19b07609286e7e67cb.
- 00:51 Lighttpd Bug #2932 (Patch Pending): [regression] %0 pattern does not match hostnames without the domain part
- Aha! Thank you for your persistence. The allocated array was reused, and unfortunately there are two flavors of arr...
- 02:34 Lighttpd Revision f5f221ed: [core] dispatch events from within event framework
- event framework now calls interface to dispatch events rather than
itself implementing multiple interfaces for fdeven...
- 00:54 Lighttpd Revision 9459c054: [core] fix mixed use of srv->split_vals array (fixes #2932)
- regression in mod_evhost in lighttpd 1.4.53
regression in mod_flv_streaming in lighttpd 1.4.51 - lighttpd 1.4.53
Also available in: Atom