- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2015-03-31
Reported issues: 27
- 23:11 Lighttpd Bug #2641 (Wontfix): silent fail on misspelled option name
- If a variable name doesn't contain a dot (".") lighttpd will prepend "var." to the name, and there are no "unused var...
- 10:23 spawn-fcgi Feature #2639: do not remove socket before use
- Now that I actually tried it myself: you probably want to have a look at [[systemd]].
- 10:22 spawn-fcgi Wiki edit: Systemd (#2)
- 10:21 spawn-fcgi Wiki edit: WikiStart (#21)
- 10:21 spawn-fcgi Wiki edit: Systemd (#1)
- 21:59 Lighttpd Support: RE: Serve non-empty 0 byte sized files
- Run it through some backend (fastcgi, cgi, ...); the static file backend will always want to rely on the file size re...
- 05:20 spawn-fcgi Feature #2639 (Wontfix): do not remove socket before use
- and what would spawn-fcgi be doing if not creating, chowning and binding the socket?
you probably don't need it in...
- 09:29 Lighttpd Feedback: RE: Please update the 'standard' ssl cipher string recommendation
- > The examples prefer ciphersuites with “Forward Secrecy” and ECDHE over DHE (alias EDH)
I think this is exactly h...
- 19:39 Lighttpd Bug #2632 (Invalid): lighthttpd crashed with signal 11
- You got a kernel oops, and the backtrace looks completely corrupted (I don't think @connection_handle_write_prepare@ ...
Also available in: Atom