- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2014-08-27
Reported issues: 26
- 07:04 Lighttpd Support: RE: HTTP to HTTPS redirect not working with recommended wiki configuration
- I didn't say it was working; I asked rhetorically how it could be working - as far as you described your setup it see...
- 19:36 Lighttpd Support: RE: HTTP to HTTPS redirect not working with recommended wiki configuration
- 1. Your server is only reachable on port 443 right now, it doesn't respond on port 80 (timeout) or 8080 (rejects conn...
- 18:52 Lighttpd Bug #2592 (Wontfix): FCGI backend not reactivated if time change occurs during 1s delay
- This is a problem with nearly all server software, and hard to work around. Just run ntp as a server instead of ntpda...
- 23:31 Lighttpd2 Wiki edit: Installation (#11)
- 23:17 Lighttpd2 Bug #2591 (New): mod_dirlist doesn't update when symlinks change
* create a symlink to a not-yet existing directory
* view the page in browser: symlink not shown
- 06:44 Lighttpd Bug #2590 (Invalid): lighttpd crashing under load
- > Program received signal SIGTERM, Terminated.
Another process killed it. Could be the daily logrotate, some other...
- 14:51 Lighttpd Support: RE: Unable to upload file larger than 2gb
- There is an SSIZE_MAX hard limit, which on 32-bit is 2GB (minus 1).
Also I hope you know what you're doing, becaus...
- 06:39 Lighttpd Bug #2589: 40MB-100MB Quicktimes take minutes to load (CentOS, lighttpd 1.4.35, Chrome)
- > - Downloading problem Quicktimes (rather than playing them) is near-instantaneous.
This makes it sound more like...
Also available in: Atom