- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2016-08-20
- 07:03 Lighttpd Support: RE: autogen failure
- automake and friends are usually not compatible across versions. This means you should at least tell people which ver...
- 08:59 Lighttpd Bug #2743: 1.4.40/41 mod_proxy, mod_scgi may trigger POLLHUP on *BSD,Darwin
- gstrauss wrote:
> Some excerpts from the following appear to indicate the opposite of what you are saying
- 13:28 Lighttpd Bug #2743: 1.4.40/41 mod_proxy, mod_scgi may trigger POLLHUP on *BSD,Darwin
- I'm pretty sure HTTP defines a "client side close" as connection abort (whether explicitly in the RFC, or implicitly ...
- 12:50 Lighttpd Bug #2001: webdav: Allow propfind requests for specific properties
- Should be fixed in commit:80bb42266ec6b61425038ba26fc8958896912d0a
- 12:47 Lighttpd Feature #2731 (Invalid): Cannot log to standard output in Docker (user error)
- 12:44 Lighttpd Feature #1930 (Wontfix): [PATCH] Add auth.backend.ldap.port option
- 12:42 Lighttpd Feature #1475 (Duplicate): add url.redirect-found option to send status code 302 in the redirect ...
- 12:20 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Release-1_4_40 (#2)
- 06:57 Lighttpd Feature #678: $SERVER["socket"] to bind to IPv6 by default
- I'd rather get rid of both options. Maybe we could deprecate them, and show a warning when they are used and also war...
- 11:59 Lighttpd Feature #2085: null redirects for mod_redirect
- A blank target doesn't have any sane semantic so far, so I see no problem using it for a special purpose. Maybe the s...
Also available in: Atom