- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2018-05-16
- 12:35 Lighttpd Feature #2885: Log error if Host name is illegal (e.g. contains an underscore)
- bwechner wrote:
> [...], but that doesn't invalidate the experience or that the refusal to respond to the invalid ho...
- 14:27 Lighttpd Bug #2884: lighttpd-1.4.49 fails to link against memcached without posix threads (-pthread) flag
- Could you perhaps locate the @libmemcached.so@ and check the @ldd@ output?
On Debian it looks like this:...
- 13:03 Lighttpd Feature #2885: Log error if Host name is illegal (e.g. contains an underscore)
- gstrauss wrote:
> stbuehler: @debug.log-request-header-on-error@ has been around since the first commit to lighttpd ...
- 11:49 Lighttpd Feature #2885: Log error if Host name is illegal (e.g. contains an underscore)
- There is @debug.log-request-header-on-error = "enable"@, although it's not clear to me why a separate debug flag is u...
- 09:40 Lighttpd Support: RE: global/HTTPhost==myhost.lan not available yet
- bwechner wrote:
> My take though would be that lighttpd needs to seriously output this in the error log. Th...
- 08:55 Lighttpd Support: [solved] RE: global/HTTPhost==myhost.lan not available yet
- Yet another example why you should not try to hide internal names.
@arachne_nova.lan@ is not a valid hostname, und...
- 18:45 Lighttpd Support: RE: [solved] don't set server options in conditionals, variable: server.errorlog
- dmesg wrote:
> You claim it never worked however I was still getting error messages in one of my logs at some point:...
- 06:02 Lighttpd Support: RE: don't set server options in conditionals, variable: server.errorlog
- It (errorlog) never did work, new is only the part where you get a warning about it (accesslog works fine of course).
- 11:06 Lighttpd2 Feature #2874 (Invalid): clean URL option in the config file
- 10:05 Lighttpd Development: RE: Making a very slim lighttpd server
- The lighttpd binary in a debian package is about 250K; which means your build setup lacks certain basics. Start with...
Also available in: Atom