- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2015-03-31
Reported issues: 27
- 10:23 spawn-fcgi Feature #2639: do not remove socket before use
- Now that I actually tried it myself: you probably want to have a look at [[systemd]].
- 10:22 spawn-fcgi Wiki edit: Systemd (#2)
- 10:21 spawn-fcgi Wiki edit: WikiStart (#21)
- 10:21 spawn-fcgi Wiki edit: Systemd (#1)
- 21:59 Lighttpd Support: RE: Serve non-empty 0 byte sized files
- Run it through some backend (fastcgi, cgi, ...); the static file backend will always want to rely on the file size re...
- 05:20 spawn-fcgi Feature #2639 (Wontfix): do not remove socket before use
- and what would spawn-fcgi be doing if not creating, chowning and binding the socket?
you probably don't need it in...
- 09:29 Lighttpd Feedback: RE: Please update the 'standard' ssl cipher string recommendation
- > The examples prefer ciphersuites with “Forward Secrecy” and ECDHE over DHE (alias EDH)
I think this is exactly h...
- 19:39 Lighttpd Bug #2632 (Invalid): lighthttpd crashed with signal 11
- You got a kernel oops, and the backtrace looks completely corrupted (I don't think @connection_handle_write_prepare@ ...
- 19:33 Lighttpd Bug #2637 (Invalid): 1.4.35_5 static SSI + GZIP not work
- mod_ssi is a "dynamic" request handler, i.e. it generates content (similar to mod_fastcgi, mod_cgi, ...). mod_compres...
- 19:27 Lighttpd Bug #2638 (Wontfix): 1.4.35_5 = access-deny + error-handler-404
- See #2633 - @server.error-handler-404@ handles both 403 and 404, and I don't want to change it, and there are better ...
Also available in: Atom