- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2017-09-08
- 19:02 Lighttpd Support: RE: Oversized request-header
- Wow, those iPad headers are really screwed up.
Increasing the size limit (e.g. 64k) might temporarily fix your pro...
- 13:04 Lighttpd Support: RE: Oversized request-header
A packet capture (tcpdump/wireshark) would probably be helpful to see what state lighttpd might have been in w...
- 12:23 Lighttpd Feature #2828 (New): Reproducible builds
- Using @__DATE__@ and @__TIME__@ macros in C leads to non-"reproducible builds":https://wiki.debian.org/ReproducibleBu...
- 05:42 Lighttpd Bug #2827: POST to mod_cgi sometimes hangs
- Why not just set the timeout to 1 (ms) when there are close requests pending (e.g. in @fdevent_poll@)? Also why is @f...
- 15:05 Lighttpd Feature #2824: inetd/wait mode with auto-shutdown after idle timeout
- @SD_LISTEN_FDS_START@ is a constant from the header and is always 3; i.e. you need to @dup@ your fd(s) to 3 (and foll...
- 10:33 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] wstunnel sample config
- @nicorac: you probably need to click "watch" at the top of this page to subscribe to the topic. AFAICT (looking at th...
- 08:35 Lighttpd Feature #2824: inetd/wait mode with auto-shutdown after idle timeout
- I somehow doubt this is going to be implemented in 1.4.46 :)
Anyway: I think it would be nice to support the syste...
- 20:49 Lighttpd Feature #2825: Systemd service should default to graceful stop
- I already pointed you to commit:0ae6bab4a97f12a0c93200df36ac1741696eeed5 in https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport...
- 13:53 Lighttpd Development: RE: [Solved] mod_fcgi: treat scheme as case-insensitive when parsing absoluteURIs?
- If we want to accept those unknown schemes we should still parse them in a sane way; handling them by prefixing with ...
- 01:16 Lighttpd Revision 428cd963: [lemon] fix gcc implicit-fallthrough warning
Also available in: Atom