- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2013-12-03
Reported issues: 22
- 11:50 Lighttpd Bug #2539 (Fixed): Fix homepage text
- Fixed the text on http://www.lighttpd.net/ - thx for pointing this out.
- 01:20 Lighttpd Wiki edit: IPv6-Config (#6)
- 17:32 Lighttpd Bug #2537: 204 response makes lighttpd to wait for ~5s
- The HTTP spec is still pretty clear about it. While we could send a "Content-Length: 0" header along with a 204 respo...
- 18:59 Lighttpd Bug #2539: Fix homepage text
- NovaKing just linked this in IRC: http://git.wikimedia.org/tree/operations%2Fpuppet.git/79d0d873d6c3aaa3ee9aa59ed2fc0...
- 18:50 Lighttpd Bug #2539: Fix homepage text
- Yes, this information has been outdated for some years I guess.
Afaik lighttpd was used on some "image upload" ser...
- 16:59 Lighttpd Bug #2537 (Invalid): 204 response makes lighttpd to wait for ~5s
- This is a wget bug; a 204 response never has a body.
> The 204 response MUST NOT include a message-body, and thus ...
- 14:40 Lighttpd2 Bug #2538 (New): handle EAGAIN on connect to unix sockets as "backend overloaded" instead of "bac...
- ... and don't kill all pending requests with "503" if there are still active requests; if another requests finishes t...
- 18:01 Lighttpd2 Revision 3f61b3c1: [mod_proxy] send Content-Length for all non GET/HEAD requests
- 11:48 Lighttpd Bug #2536 (Invalid): Failed to upload file
- 14:31 Lighttpd Bug #2534: lighty fails to start when compiled with openssl_from_ports
- I just gave you a solution: build shared openssl libs (libcrypto.so, libssl.so) (which should include the -fPIC flag).
Also available in: Atom