- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2017-11-15
- 15:08 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighthttpd not starting up with default fastcgi config
- You still need one set of parenthesis around the three blocks; you removed them all.
- 14:38 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighthttpd not starting up with default fastcgi config
- Forgive us for not trusting you, but could you maybe paste your new config? :)
It is possible though that the parser...
- 14:27 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighthttpd not starting up with default fastcgi config
- I didn't see it at first either, but you have different parenthesis, yours look like this:...
- 08:34 Lighttpd Support: RE: High cpu usage with HTTPS configuration after start up
- For benchmarking you could use @openssl rsautl@ on you ARM to create signatures for a small file.
My guess is that...
- 08:43 Lighttpd Support: RE: lighttpd-1.4.47 feed makefile needed.
- Not enough data to answer. What do you mean with "encoded data", "plain data", where is the output of @curl -v@, ...
- 16:35 Lighttpd Support: RE: cgi on raspberry pi
- Honestly, if you're uploading configuration text files as word docs, I'd say you want to pay someone else to do the j...
- 11:33 Lighttpd Support: RE: cgi on raspberry pi
- We certainly won't use word documents in this forum; the external link also didn't give much context, and I see no ne...
- 12:39 Lighttpd Support: RE: lighttpd-1.4.47 feed makefile needed.
- I just filed #2836; I think we'll drop the broken sendfile check in the future (at least for cross compilation).
- 12:37 Lighttpd Feature #2836 (Fixed): Remove check for broken sendfile implementations
- Since svn|r1 @autobuild@ (back then source:svn|configure.in@1#L301, now @configure.ac@) checks for broken sendfile im...
Also available in: Atom