- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2014-01-10
Reported issues: 25
- 20:34 Lighttpd Support: RE: proxy a directory to another server
- Our standard reply is: don't. It will most certainly screw up any URLs the backend generates. It's also hard to do wi...
- 22:01 Lighttpd Bug #2586: Memory leak when using readfile() in PHP over FastCGI
- * Please respect the choices of members of the development team; an issue "reopening" (flame) war isn't going to get ...
- 07:16 Lighttpd Bug #2586 (Invalid): Memory leak when using readfile() in PHP over FastCGI
- It's not a leak, it is going to be reused (memory management is a complicated issue; "memory fragmentation" is probab...
- 22:38 Lighttpd Bug #2584: Patch for Resource leak
- Hi, thx for bringing these problems to our attention. I'll answer here too for #2581, #2582 and #2583, because I can'...
- 18:26 Lighttpd Support: RE: .htaccess to lighttpd url rewrite Arduino-YUN
lighttpd always uses full paths (.htaccess rules are "relative" to the current directory), and paths always start w...
- 13:41 Lighttpd2 Revision 72011fbe: [mox_rewrite,mod_proxy,docs] fix request.raw_path handling (includes query-str...
- 12:18 Lighttpd2 Revision 2fe2af20: [docs] generate link back to index in sub pages
- 12:18 Lighttpd2 Revision ab60804b: [docs] fix typo
- 12:08 Lighttpd2 Revision b5eac154: [mod_proxy] use raw_path instead of re-encoded path
- 11:57 Lighttpd2 Revision 6e2ca4b8: [tests] small cleanups: use req_header.overwrite, no_docroot option
Also available in: Atom