- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2018-08-05
- 12:45 Lighttpd Bug #2902: mod_proxy's “proxy.forwarded” option seems ignored when used with mod_auth.
- See https://git.lighttpd.net/lighttpd/lighttpd1.4.git/commit/?h=personal/stbuehler/1.4.48-mod-proxy-fix for a fix for...
- 12:44 Lighttpd Bug #2903 (New): gw backend redesign
- I'm not happy about the API; mod_proxy casts a pointer to its own @plugin_data@ as @gw_plugin_data@ to @gw_check_exte...
- 16:53 Lighttpd Bug #2896: mod_secdownload behaves unexpectedly for timestamps in the future
- If we don't want users to edit certain wiki pages we usually lock them :)
I'm certain we are open to patches which...
- 14:20 Lighttpd Bug #2896: mod_secdownload behaves unexpectedly for timestamps in the future
- The way the condition is written should make it clear this is on purpose. Your application is supposed to calculate ...
- 09:43 Lighttpd Feature #2895 (Invalid): Ability to disable TLS1.0 and TLS1.1
- See commit:c09acbeb8a030942d9825b3d0dd01c84e0a0b919: @[mod_openssl] ssl.openssl.ssl-conf-cmd (fixes #2758)@ and https...
- 12:35 Lighttpd Feature #2885: Log error if Host name is illegal (e.g. contains an underscore)
- bwechner wrote:
> [...], but that doesn't invalidate the experience or that the refusal to respond to the invalid ho...
- 14:27 Lighttpd Bug #2884: lighttpd-1.4.49 fails to link against memcached without posix threads (-pthread) flag
- Could you perhaps locate the @libmemcached.so@ and check the @ldd@ output?
On Debian it looks like this:...
- 13:03 Lighttpd Feature #2885: Log error if Host name is illegal (e.g. contains an underscore)
- gstrauss wrote:
> stbuehler: @debug.log-request-header-on-error@ has been around since the first commit to lighttpd ...
Also available in: Atom