- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2017-11-22
- 22:31 Lighttpd Feature #2847: handling permissions at startup
- The debian package has "@/usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/lighttpd.tmpfile.conf@":https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-lighttpd/lig...
- 20:01 Lighttpd Feature #2847: handling permissions at startup
- Usually it would be your distributions package job to set these things up. If you break it then, I don't think there...
- 10:05 Lighttpd Support: RE: digest login autofill
- It isn't (and shouldn't be) your decision whether a user should be able to store a password or not.
And it actuall...
- 15:08 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighthttpd not starting up with default fastcgi config
- You still need one set of parenthesis around the three blocks; you removed them all.
- 14:38 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighthttpd not starting up with default fastcgi config
- Forgive us for not trusting you, but could you maybe paste your new config? :)
It is possible though that the parser...
- 14:27 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighthttpd not starting up with default fastcgi config
- I didn't see it at first either, but you have different parenthesis, yours look like this:...
- 08:34 Lighttpd Support: RE: High cpu usage with HTTPS configuration after start up
- For benchmarking you could use @openssl rsautl@ on you ARM to create signatures for a small file.
My guess is that...
- 08:43 Lighttpd Support: RE: lighttpd-1.4.47 feed makefile needed.
- Not enough data to answer. What do you mean with "encoded data", "plain data", where is the output of @curl -v@, ...
- 16:35 Lighttpd Support: RE: cgi on raspberry pi
- Honestly, if you're uploading configuration text files as word docs, I'd say you want to pay someone else to do the j...
Also available in: Atom