- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2018-03-10
- 11:06 Lighttpd2 Feature #2874 (Invalid): clean URL option in the config file
- 10:05 Lighttpd Development: RE: Making a very slim lighttpd server
- The lighttpd binary in a debian package is about 250K; which means your build setup lacks certain basics. Start with...
- 09:59 Lighttpd Development: RE: Better control over which modules get built
- You're mixing two problems (again).
We're not interested in providing more control over which modules get built; j...
- 21:33 Lighttpd Support: [Solved] RE: accesslog.format: %h is broken
- You already wrote an async resolver in C in 171 lines, but suggested to us to use the blocking interface? ...
- 20:59 Lighttpd Support: RE: accesslog.format: %h is broken
- That would be a real stupid idea in an async webserver.
Just use a pipe logger, and do the DNS requests there.
- 06:47 Lighttpd Support: RE: Function not implemented loop
- If @accept4@ is just implemented as stub in libc you won't see it in the strace. The strace looks valid to me; epoll...
- 13:59 Lighttpd Support: RE: CGI does not work. lighttpd returns "500 - Internal Server Error"
- Use an absolute path for @server.document-root@ (maybe @server.document-root = env.PWD + "/www"@).
- 20:58 Lighttpd Bug #2855: Error segfault at 0 ip 000055c75bf12856 sp 00007ffc02c03fb0 error 4 in lighttpd[55c75beea000+3c000]
- Maybe you could try a build with libunwind - I modified our lighttpd1.4-nightlies debian packages to support it.
- 12:38 Lighttpd Bug #2858: Wrong websocket frametype if frame is longer then UINT16_MAX
- That line also doesn't seem to be needed for something else given the other 9 bytes are all explicitly set.
- 14:17 Lighttpd Bug #2848: buffer_append_base64_decode() broken on compilers where char is assumed unsigned
- codehero wrote:
> > For your system, which must be treating char as unsigned char, this might be the simplest fix:
Also available in: Atom