- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2016-09-11
- 13:52 Lighttpd Support: RE: subdirectory not accessible
- "Debian 2.5". Pay someone else to do it, as you obviously have no fucking idea what you are doing. We're done here.
- 13:59 Lighttpd Support: RE: subdirectory not accessible
- Did you test with curl? Output from curl? strace output while request is running? The first "report" you mention has ...
- 12:08 Lighttpd Bug #2751 (Duplicate): mod_proxy closes connection
- See #2743
- 07:03 Lighttpd Support: RE: autogen failure
- automake and friends are usually not compatible across versions. This means you should at least tell people which ver...
- 08:59 Lighttpd Bug #2743: 1.4.40/41 mod_proxy, mod_scgi may trigger POLLHUP on *BSD,Darwin
- gstrauss wrote:
> Some excerpts from the following appear to indicate the opposite of what you are saying
- 13:28 Lighttpd Bug #2743: 1.4.40/41 mod_proxy, mod_scgi may trigger POLLHUP on *BSD,Darwin
- I'm pretty sure HTTP defines a "client side close" as connection abort (whether explicitly in the RFC, or implicitly ...
- 12:50 Lighttpd Bug #2001: webdav: Allow propfind requests for specific properties
- Should be fixed in commit:80bb42266ec6b61425038ba26fc8958896912d0a
- 12:47 Lighttpd Feature #2731 (Invalid): Cannot log to standard output in Docker (user error)
- 12:44 Lighttpd Feature #1930 (Wontfix): [PATCH] Add auth.backend.ldap.port option
Also available in: Atom