- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2016-06-26
- 06:57 Lighttpd Feature #678: $SERVER["socket"] to bind to IPv6 by default
- I'd rather get rid of both options. Maybe we could deprecate them, and show a warning when they are used and also war...
- 11:59 Lighttpd Feature #2085: null redirects for mod_redirect
- A blank target doesn't have any sane semantic so far, so I see no problem using it for a special purpose. Maybe the s...
- 11:02 Lighttpd Feature #2085: null redirects for mod_redirect
- gstrauss wrote:
> mod_rewrite documents:
- 08:14 Lighttpd Feature #2358: Check if directory exists in url.rewrite-if-not-file
- Just for the record: I'm not saying a feature request for a similar rewrite action checking for directories would be ...
- 07:38 Lighttpd Feature #2722: define __STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT1__ for memset_s()
- As you said yourself @__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT1__@ should also be used in the configure step.
- 07:35 Lighttpd Feature #2358: Check if directory exists in url.rewrite-if-not-file
- No! This breaks clearly documented behavior. @url.rewrite-if-not-file@ checks for regular file, not for directories.
- 19:33 Lighttpd Development: RE: Web sockets
- I'm sorry, i still don't see any chance fdevents will become bidirectional in 1.4.
Also available in: Atom