Lighttpd 2.0 is work in progress - it is not finished and should not be used in a production environment
Each commit still might break something important, so be careful after updates
We prefer giving support in IRC for now; if you ask questions in the lighttpd forum make sure you mention the version.
We think the docs are already pretty good, so please RTFM before asking questions :)
- Tips - Best practices, useful tips for young and old
- Config - The config syntax and structure in detail
- Modules - Available modules
- Angel - Recommended supervisor for lighttpd
- AngelConfig - The angel config syntax
- Howtos - Collection of different howtos
- Lua topics
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Bug Reporting - How to report a bug
Community and Support¶
Support is given via IRC and the forum. Bugreports are handled via the issue/ticket system.
Updated by stbuehler about 9 years ago · 28 revisions