- Login: stbuehler
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2022-11-16
- 09:19 Lighttpd Support: RE: mod_magent - undefined symbol: lua_gettop
- vlrk wrote in message#10618:
> I am trying get lua working with mod_magnet and fastcgi binary magnet.
Pick one or...
- 11:34 Lighttpd Support: RE: mod_magent - undefined symbol: lua_gettop
- I think our build system only tests lua5.3, so I recommend using that for now. I also assume you should have seen som...
- 11:29 Lighttpd2 Feature #2606 (Wontfix): mod_auth bcrypt support
- With the right crypt library (e.g. https://github.com/besser82/libxcrypt/ is used in debian and probably other linux ...
- 13:17 Lighttpd Bug #3137: TRACEME environment option in tests broken with LISTEN_PID
- gstrauss wrote in #note-5:
> > It certainly is a sanity check, and most certainly exactly against processes forwardi...
- 20:16 Lighttpd Bug #3137: TRACEME environment option in tests broken with LISTEN_PID
- It certainly is a sanity check, and most certainly exactly against processes forwarding env and fds to nested process...
- 14:02 Lighttpd Bug #3137 (Fixed): TRACEME environment option in tests broken with LISTEN_PID
- commit:5b1b9f78247e122804490b17112e94df32851464 switched to using (systemd) socket activation to pass an ephemeral li...
- 12:36 Lighttpd Feature #3129: rand macOs case handling update
- @CCRandomGenerateBytes()@ seems to be based on @ccrng@ (which is also used by the @arc4random@ code): https://www.nia...
- 10:49 Lighttpd Feature #3129: rand macOs case handling update
- I think it falls back to @random()@...
The justification should include what the failure conditions of @CCRandomGe...
- 09:29 Lighttpd Bug #3117: Trigger crash when using lighttpd -1 with pipes
- Where exactly is the DoS when crashing a process that only handles the single request that triggered the crash?
- 09:25 Lighttpd Misc: RE: lighttpd.net domain is lacking SPF DNS record which triggers many anti-spam measures
- DreamingCat wrote:
> I had to temporarily relieve SPF policy to allow this one mail to get through but this is not g...
Also available in: Atom