- Login: stbuehler
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2019-08-11
- 10:39 Lighttpd Bug #2992 (Invalid): no more running on Mint mate
We require bug reports to contain a certain amount of technical details that actually show there is a bug in l...
- 12:57 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to write server code for wstunnel server and establish communication using unix sockets?
- If you spawn the backend with lighttpd (i.e. configure "bin-path"), the backend needs to listen on the socket passed ...
- 14:59 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to start a fastcgi using mod_wstunnel and establish communication using unix sockets?
- N_Aditya wrote:
> If it uses plain stream data, then normal writing to stdout and reading from stdin should work, ri...
- 14:17 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to start a fastcgi using mod_wstunnel and establish communication using unix sockets?
- wstunnel doesn't use FastCGI to talk to the backend, it uses a plain "stream" (TCP/unix) socket (as described at the ...
- 13:13 Lighttpd Support: RE: Blocking bad requests (spam I guess or something else)
to me the access log looks like they are already "blocked" - with a "400 Bad Request" response. Of course theo...
- 07:40 Lighttpd Support: RE: Url rewriting/ clean URL's
- A proper framework that uses rewrites in the first place should use a single entry point (maybe a second one for admi...
- 07:41 Lighttpd Feature #2985: stricter request header parsing
- Hi, thanks for reporting this!
I disagree with RFC 7230 a little bit on this though: I think accepting and normali...
- 15:44 Lighttpd Support: RE: cgi-bin not working over ipv6
- Your wget examples are useless as you request a different URL (.html instead of .cgi).
Your script should respond ...
- 20:23 Lighttpd Bug #2977 (Invalid): SSL routines:ciphersuite_cb:no cipher match
- Well, @openssl ciphers '...'@ doesn't like your cipherstring either, so I'd say openssl got more strict about parsing...
- 19:49 Lighttpd Bug #2978 (Invalid): parsing fails for multiple curve values with ssl.openssl.ssl-conf-cmd
- The data given in @ssl.openssl.ssl-conf-cmd@ is simply forwarded to openssl.
Also available in: Atom