- Login: stbuehler
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2020-04-20
- 09:21 Lighttpd Support: RE: SSL with multiple domains.
- Just as a generic note: using "Common Name" to verify certificates has been deprecated ("RFC 6125, §6.4.4: Checking o...
- 14:35 Lighttpd Support: RE: Linux capabilities and fastcgi backend ad non-root
- I think @spawn-fcgi@ doesn't enforce dropping privs, so just use spawn-fcgi to bind a socket and pass it to your priv...
- 12:32 Lighttpd Support: RE: Linux capabilities and fastcgi backend ad non-root
- You really shouldn't have lighttpd spawn backends if your care that much (but I also think "manual" spawning is gener...
- 21:37 Lighttpd Feature #2469: OCSP Stapling
- maxentry wrote in #note-14:
> I cannot find the support forum for lighttpd2 which I believe is the only one supporti...
- 18:05 Lighttpd Revision 5515bb2a: scons: fix check environment
- if os.environ is a special class the scons.Environment Clone() doesn't
show builddir in prepare.sh so...
- 10:04 Lighttpd Revision 5722574d: move ci-build.sh to scripts
- 10:01 Lighttpd Revision 852de341: add ci-build.sh
- 14:23 Lighttpd Wiki edit: WikiStart (#67)
- 10:12 Lighttpd Feature #3018: Set UID+GID for server.bind unix socket
- When submitting patches:
* use unified diffs (@diff -u@, @git diff@ will work too)
* submit "one change" (multiple f...
- 18:38 Lighttpd2 Revision a5d3e11c: [tests] add tests for mod_dirlist
- Change-Id: I5d6ea970cd5dca7e202c8bd888142e44ef8f4211
Also available in: Atom