- Login: stbuehler
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2022-11-16
- 13:17 Lighttpd Misc: RE: Roadmap
- * 1.4.x is the main and active branch, maintained by gstrauss.
* 1.5 is dead. Won't be released, no development.
- 15:14 Lighttpd Support: RE: mod_wstunnel with python
- Passing the bound socket as fd 0 comes from FastCGI, but can be used in other environments as well. systemd socket ac...
- 18:40 spawn-fcgi Wiki edit: WikiStart (#23)
- 18:38 spawn-fcgi Wiki edit: Release-1_6_5 (#2)
- 18:23 spawn-fcgi Wiki edit: Release-1_6_5 (#1)
- 18:37 spawn-fcgi Wiki edit: Releases (#1)
- 09:19 Lighttpd Support: RE: mod_magent - undefined symbol: lua_gettop
- vlrk wrote in message#10618:
> I am trying get lua working with mod_magnet and fastcgi binary magnet.
Pick one or...
- 11:34 Lighttpd Support: RE: mod_magent - undefined symbol: lua_gettop
- I think our build system only tests lua5.3, so I recommend using that for now. I also assume you should have seen som...
- 11:29 Lighttpd2 Feature #2606 (Wontfix): mod_auth bcrypt support
- With the right crypt library (e.g. https://github.com/besser82/libxcrypt/ is used in debian and probably other linux ...
- 13:17 Lighttpd Bug #3137: TRACEME environment option in tests broken with LISTEN_PID
- gstrauss wrote in #note-5:
> > It certainly is a sanity check, and most certainly exactly against processes forwardi...
Also available in: Atom