- Login: stbuehler
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2020-04-20
- 18:39 Lighttpd Support: RE: can a backend fcgi process identify itself
- I think it should look like this:...
- 12:28 Lighttpd Support: RE: can a backend fcgi process identify itself
- If you can't find examples in the spawn-fcgi wiki I linked you haven't been looking. debian (and probably others) als...
- 11:59 Lighttpd Support: RE: can a backend fcgi process identify itself
- I always recommend spawning your backends manually (and using a different user to run them); in the past [[spawn-fcgi...
- 09:21 Lighttpd Support: RE: SSL with multiple domains.
- Just as a generic note: using "Common Name" to verify certificates has been deprecated ("RFC 6125, §6.4.4: Checking o...
- 14:35 Lighttpd Support: RE: Linux capabilities and fastcgi backend ad non-root
- I think @spawn-fcgi@ doesn't enforce dropping privs, so just use spawn-fcgi to bind a socket and pass it to your priv...
- 12:32 Lighttpd Support: RE: Linux capabilities and fastcgi backend ad non-root
- You really shouldn't have lighttpd spawn backends if your care that much (but I also think "manual" spawning is gener...
- 21:37 Lighttpd Feature #2469: OCSP Stapling
- maxentry wrote in #note-14:
> I cannot find the support forum for lighttpd2 which I believe is the only one supporti...
- 18:05 Lighttpd Revision 5515bb2a: scons: fix check environment
- if os.environ is a special class the scons.Environment Clone() doesn't
show builddir in prepare.sh so...
Also available in: Atom