- Login: stbuehler
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2020-04-20
- 07:22 Lighttpd Bug #3010: wstunnel forward respond tcp fragment body wrong
- One might argue that tunneling TCP could use one large websocket frame (in many fragments). But the RFC 6455 also st...
- 14:01 spawn-fcgi Wiki edit: BuildGit (#6)
- 20:36 Lighttpd Development: RE: problem during graceful_restart if lighty is running inside docker container and started by bash script using exec
- I think you really should use a "proper" init if you want to run multiple daemons in a container (as you do). docker ...
- 07:20 Lighttpd Development: RE: Does the lighttpd project have a CI process currently?
- I don't see us building release yet either; but compiling/running tests should be possible.
- 07:14 Lighttpd Support: RE: Microsoft Edge can't login my web page
Could you take a look at the request headers, specifically the @uri=@ part in the @Authorization@ header?
- 10:39 Lighttpd Bug #2992 (Invalid): no more running on Mint mate
We require bug reports to contain a certain amount of technical details that actually show there is a bug in l...
- 12:57 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to write server code for wstunnel server and establish communication using unix sockets?
- If you spawn the backend with lighttpd (i.e. configure "bin-path"), the backend needs to listen on the socket passed ...
- 14:59 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to start a fastcgi using mod_wstunnel and establish communication using unix sockets?
- N_Aditya wrote:
> If it uses plain stream data, then normal writing to stdout and reading from stdin should work, ri...
- 14:17 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to start a fastcgi using mod_wstunnel and establish communication using unix sockets?
- wstunnel doesn't use FastCGI to talk to the backend, it uses a plain "stream" (TCP/unix) socket (as described at the ...
- 13:13 Lighttpd Support: RE: Blocking bad requests (spam I guess or something else)
to me the access log looks like they are already "blocked" - with a "400 Bad Request" response. Of course theo...
Also available in: Atom