- Login: stbuehler
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2021-01-11
- 09:25 Lighttpd Misc: RE: lighttpd.net domain is lacking SPF DNS record which triggers many anti-spam measures
- DreamingCat wrote:
> I had to temporarily relieve SPF policy to allow this one mail to get through but this is not g...
- 10:19 Lighttpd2 Revision 29e57d30: [core] re-enable listening sockets
- make sure to check once a second whether we can re-enable the listening
- 15:12 Lighttpd2 Revision 2ae359b0: [doc] fix ino/dev field in lua stat, add lighty.path_simplify to global methods
- Change-Id: I76ad8233d0ea1a934d0812c9a8c93fa97317344d
- 15:11 Lighttpd2 Revision f25bc410: [core] fix li_path_simplify comment: always operating in-place
- Change-Id: Idb657f798516b0d2ed53fb0b2cfecbcbbe801c00
- 08:59 Lighttpd2 Bug #2356 (Wontfix): Check for cpu_set_t in configure scripts
- It seems uClibc is quite dead, and I couldn't find any documentation which linux specific APIs they support and in wh...
- 20:47 Lighttpd2 Bug #3022 (Fixed): Build fix for BSD/Apple systems
- Fixed as part of #3071
- 14:43 Lighttpd2 Feature #3071 (Fixed): FreeBSD build update
- Thanks for reporting and the feedback. Should be merged now.
- 12:46 Lighttpd2 Feature #3071: FreeBSD build update
A few generic notes:
* please upload patches with proper filenames (.patch extension helps the mime detection...
- 14:26 Lighttpd2 Revision ad66680e: [core] put HEDLEY_NO_RETURN at front of declaration
- Change-Id: I5fa705453e33567df6ab75b5fe3eb6ae2221895b
- 12:34 Lighttpd2 Revision ff500e9c: [core] use IPPROTO_TCP instead of SOL_TCP for TCP_FASTOPEN (#3071)
- Change-Id: I2b3b4a62c434c3a8b972d2e6bd09730e004514d0
Also available in: Atom