Lighttpd 2.0 is work in progress - it is not finished and should not be used in a production environment
Each commit still might break something important, so be careful after updates
We prefer giving support in IRC (#email@example.com) for now; if you ask questions in the lighttpd forum make sure you mention the version.
We think the docs are already pretty good, so please RTFM before asking questions :)
- Installation (our git repository git://git.lighttpd.net/lighttpd/lighttpd2.git can be viewed here)
- Tips - Best practices, useful tips for young and old
- Startup scripts
- Modules - Available modules
- Howtos - Collection of different howtos
- Lua topics
Community and Support¶
Support is given via IRC and the forum. Bugreports are handled via the issue/ticket system.
- Using Clang Static Analyzer with cmake (http://clang-analyzer.llvm.org/)
- Collaborating via gerrit: https://gerrit.lighttpd.net/
- Collaborating via github: https://github.com/lighttpd/lighttpd2
Updated by stbuehler over 5 years ago · 39 revisions