- Login: odoto
- Registered on: 2015-04-12
- Last connection: 2015-04-12
- 15:43 Lighttpd Feature #2642 (Fixed): add option for "fail on warning"
- I'd really like to see an option to treat warnings as errors, ergo terminate execution if a warning occurs, somewhat ...
- 15:19 Lighttpd Bug #2641: silent fail on misspelled option name
- I agree that the behaviour retrospectively doesn't seem like an ideal choice, but I can totally see how it would be q...
- 16:53 Lighttpd Bug #2641: silent fail on misspelled option name
- darix wrote:
> you are forgetting variables.
aren't variables handled by using "var" as the module, like so:
- 16:37 Lighttpd Bug #2641 (Wontfix): silent fail on misspelled option name
- When an incorrect option line of the form
> foobar = 42
is included in the config file, no warning or error is give...
Also available in: Atom