- Registered on: 2015-08-14
- Last connection: 2019-11-16
- 14:33 Lighttpd Support: RE: wrong mime, everything is treated as application/octet-stream
- I believe this was fixed in Debian Stretch.
Are you using the create-mime.conf.pl from lighttpd 1.4.54?
- 01:48 Lighttpd Support: RE: Url rewriting/ clean URL's
- > https://fluxbb.org/forums/index.php
> Gives different pages. So that's a framework problem, but I have no idea how...
- 23:43 Lighttpd Development: RE: [Solved] Web sockets
- AMINA, your account is new and you are spewing BS. You have no idea what you are talking about. Your account has be...
- 23:33 Lighttpd Support: RE: Url rewriting/ clean URL's
- > BUT! As soon as page with .php is visited and trailing slash added - it shows a duplicate page [2nd screenshot]
- 17:37 Lighttpd Support: RE: lighttpd config for a static HTTP answer
- There are many different ways to achieve this, but not within the lighttpd config. You haven't explained why that re...
- 06:55 Lighttpd Support: RE: url redirect multiple extensions
- > any pointers?
Sorry, I am unable to provide the level of assistance that you require. You do not seem to even k...
- 23:47 Lighttpd Support: RE: url redirect multiple extensions
- Your syntax looks correct, so you should see what is being sent back to your browser as a redirect (first case), or i...
- 23:42 Lighttpd Support: RE: Redirecting http to https for multiple domains
- Yes. I fixed the example above.
- 14:17 Lighttpd Support: RE: Redirecting http to https for multiple domains
- 02:34 Lighttpd Support: RE: Regarding Error Logging
- > Can 404 and other errors be logged in lighttpd errorlog ?
Not in "the" lighttpd error log.
Yes, anything you ...
Also available in: Atom