- Registered on: 2015-08-14
- Last connection: 2018-09-19
- 17:39 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] lighttpd 413 - Request Entity Too Large
- lighttpd 1.4.28 was released of *8 years ago*. That's really old.
@server.max-request-field-size@ - maximum size ...
- 03:30 Lighttpd Bug #2910 (Patch Pending): include_shell behavior change in 1.4.50
- See patch at lighttpd.net git on branch personal/gstrauss/master
- 23:08 Lighttpd Bug #2910: include_shell behavior change in 1.4.50
- I am not a huge fan of inline shell scripting. include_shell should be used to run a script. Or, you could more sim...
- 13:23 Lighttpd Bug #2910: include_shell behavior change in 1.4.50
- probably commit:a46bc4f5
first hunch is that lighttpd should wrap the command in sh -c before calling popen.
- 06:51 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to debug lighttpd could not be started by start-stop-daemon.
- lighttpd supports doing chroot after lighttpd initial setup with @server.chroot@, if lighttpd is started as root.
- 04:29 Lighttpd Bug #2909: auth.backend.ldap.starttls encrypts authenticating user password, but not auth.backend.ldap.bind-pw
- Thanks for the update. I'll have to set up a test environment to reproduce this, which may take me some time with $d...
- 04:25 Lighttpd Feature #688 (Patch Pending): auth via pam
- Thanks @akschu1. I have similar code in my tree. As you found, it is straightforward to create a simple, blocking r...
- 04:19 Lighttpd Bug #2907: mod_proxy delays subsequent requests up to 5 secs
- Too bad that you do not have strace.
However, now that you've turned on the debug flags, look for some more messag...
- 12:02 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to debug lighttpd could not be started by start-stop-daemon.
- > Actually, the log is in /www/var/log/lighttpd-error.log
> 2018-09-09 01:48:37: (server.c.790) opening /dev/null ...
- 09:05 Lighttpd Feature #2906 (Patch Pending): Lighttpd responds with 400 not 401
- While clients should not be requesting an incorrect auth scheme, sending a 401 Unauthorized should tell the client th...
Also available in: Atom