- Login: gstrauss
- Registered on: 2015-08-14
- Last connection: 2022-05-18
- 08:55 Lighttpd Bug #3157 (Fixed): fall-back with cgi error handler no longer works
- Applied in changeset commit:467fb2bfb7374d37cd6b0c9e617989e1b8ca6de4.
- 17:19 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] Block/Throttle Empty Get Requests HTTP/1.1
- lighttpd @server.max-request-field-size@ limits the maximum size of the request header (in bytes) as documented in [[...
- 05:10 Lighttpd Feature #613: client-selectable directory list sorting, patch included
- I think you want to move the parsing of the query-string from @http_list_directory@ to @mod_dirlisting_response@, and...
- 04:17 Lighttpd Feature #613: client-selectable directory list sorting, patch included
- > I've attached a (probably clumsily and recklessly) updated version of this original patch, that compiles against 1....
- 03:57 Lighttpd Bug #3157: fall-back with cgi error handler no longer works
- Thanks for confirming. As you identified, this was a bug in commit commit:dd23fcb2
BTW, instead of @server.error-...
- 05:17 Lighttpd Revision 467fb2bf: [mod_cgi] fix detection of failing error handler (fixes #3157)
- (thx sparlane)
failing error handler produced no output and POLLRDHUP received with
commit dd23fcb2 changed...
- 05:15 Lighttpd Bug #3157 (Patch Pending): fall-back with cgi error handler no longer works
- Please see if this works for you:...
- 04:21 Lighttpd Bug #3157: fall-back with cgi error handler no longer works
- Thank you for tracking down the problem commit.
There does appear to be an issue in the current behavior. At the ...
- 07:23 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Docs_ModMagnet (#109)
- 04:06 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] Example code for replacing a string in the response body? (alternative solution uses Set-Cookie)
- FYI: lighttpd 1.4.65 (next lighttpd release) will provide experimental support for obtaining the response body and al...
Also available in: Atom