- Login: gstrauss
- Registered on: 2015-08-14
- Last connection: 2021-10-27
- 10:21 Lighttpd Support: RE: FastCGI-stderr, nextcloud, Failed to open stream: Permission denied
- > After telling about this error on the IRC channel, user gps told that "There is no issue with lighttpd according to...
- 08:25 Lighttpd Bug #3111 (Fixed): HTTP/2 requests sometimes take very long (missing last chunk)
- Applied in changeset commit:0757d71e1444b7bde1426de38dbdba123514ee82.
- 08:24 Lighttpd Bug #3111: HTTP/2 requests sometimes take very long (missing last chunk)
- Thank you for testing and for following up. lighttpd 1.4.61 (including these fixes) is slated to be released later t...
- 08:16 Lighttpd Revision 907ec277: [core] tighten chunkqueue_steal* code; better asm
- 08:16 Lighttpd Revision 5c18891a: [build] check for preadv(), pwritev()
- 08:16 Lighttpd Revision 3964a6ac: [core] pwritev w/ chunkqueue_steal_with_tempfiles
- use pwritev(), where available, with chunkqueue_steal_with_tempfiles()
The initial write to tempfiles (when response...
- 08:16 Lighttpd Revision 41564a7e: [core] tighten chunkqueue_mark_written; better asm
- chunkqueue_mark_written() also removes finished chunks from beginning of
chunkqueue instead of separate call to chunk...
- 08:16 Lighttpd Revision 92cdf849: [doc] uncomment mod_auth load in conf.d/auth.conf
- uncomment mod_auth load in conf.d/auth.conf to match other conf.d/*
- 08:16 Lighttpd Revision 9a442b55: [core] tighten chunkqueue_small_resp_optim()
- 08:16 Lighttpd Revision a067d99f: [core] chunkqueue_small_resp_optim if resp < 16k
- (adjusted down from 32k after some basic benchmarking using weighttp)
Also available in: Atom