- Login: gstrauss
- Registered on: 2015-08-14
- Last connection: 2020-01-18
- 18:02 Lighttpd Support: RE: Need help for setting up Server-Sent Events
- By default, lighttpd buffers the output of CGI before sending to client. For your use case, I think you want to add ...
- 15:14 Lighttpd Bug #3005 (Invalid): PATH_INFO missing when using uwsgi under scgi
- You are using @"check-local" => "disable"@ which means "do not *check* the *local* filesystem". How do you think PAT...
- 23:37 Lighttpd Bug #3004 (Invalid): under RedHat / CentOS 8 lighttpd only binds to ipv6
- > lighttpd is a great because simplistic webserver that was planned to be used on RedHat / CentOS8, but it seems this...
- 15:11 Lighttpd Feature #2997: mod_auth: Rate limit failures
- @helmut: I believe that your statement about fail2ban is incorrect.
> Rationale: Why not use existing solutions su...
- 14:30 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] how to get application/x-www-form-urlencoded parsed?
- Your solution is correct, but your analysis is incorrect.
@server.follow-symlink = "enable"@ follows symlinks, as ...
- 05:06 Lighttpd Support: RE: FastCGI access path
- Please see my first comment and RTFM.
- 15:03 Lighttpd Support: RE: how to get application/x-www-form-urlencoded parsed?
- Your CGI (/cgi-bin/cgi-exec) must respond with appropriate *response* headers.
- 04:28 Lighttpd Support: RE: FastCGI access path
- > That is a bit irrelevant
Moreso to those ignorant of the Common Gateway Interface (CGI) environment conventions....
- 23:32 Lighttpd Support: RE: FastCGI access path
Have you tried looking at the entire contents of the FastCGI environment?
Have you read the docs on [[Docs_M...
- 05:29 Lighttpd Development: RE: Possible feature: authentication brute force hardening
- For others who might read this, would you mind posting the rate at which your embedded device can respond to brute fo...
Also available in: Atom