- Login: gstrauss
- Registered on: 2015-08-14
- Last connection: 2022-12-09
- 21:35 Lighttpd Feature #3177 (Missing Feedback): Dependency errors Issue
- > We recently conducted a study
You have not identified to whom "we" refers.
You have provided data in a propriet...
- 06:30 Lighttpd Feature #3177: Dependency errors Issue
- Would you provide the data in a non-proprietary, non-executing format? Thank you.
- 20:03 Lighttpd Support: RE: mod 'userdir' doesn#t work: need to change permissions ?
- good choice not to muck your your homedir permissions.
There are security implications to @chmod o+x@, especially ...
- 09:02 Lighttpd Support: RE: mod 'userdir' doesn#t work: need to change permissions ?
Why do you need to serve files from your userdir? You do not seem to have the basic knowledge required t...
- 08:47 Lighttpd Support: RE: mod 'userdir' doesn#t work: need to change permissions ?
- The user running the lighttpd daemon (e.g. www-data) needs permission to read the files that lighttpd servers, and ne...
- 14:56 Lighttpd Support: RE: cross-compilation for blackfin processor
- If your kernel, uclibc, and lighttpd versions support @accept4@, then you or someone else must have configured the en...
- 12:46 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Mod_fastcgi (#96)
- 23:57 Lighttpd Support: RE: cross-compilation for blackfin processor
- According to @man accept4@ on a modern Linux system:
> The accept4() system call is available starting with Linux 2....
Also available in: Atom