- Login: gstrauss
- Registered on: 2015-08-14
- Last connection: 2020-04-08
- 19:00 Lighttpd Support: RE: Issue uploading files less than 64 Kb using mod_webdav
- Have you tested with lighttpd 1.4.55? There is a bug in mod_webdav in lighttpd 1.4.54 (#2958) which might affect you...
- 06:03 Lighttpd Support: RE: Nothing but Headaches, Brick Walls, and getting close to sheer insanity !!!
- Your words convey that you are not as experienced as you give yourself credit.
> Just upgraded from v1.4.35 to .55...
- 18:15 Lighttpd Support: RE: Host header validation
Looks like I missed a question mark in the first regex, and the logic should be to reject i...
- 16:04 Lighttpd Development: RE: Brotli Support?
- One solution: [[AbsoLUAtion#Content-Negotiation|content negotiation using lua]]
Are you preparing your brotli-comp...
- 16:00 Lighttpd Support: RE: For some reason lighttpd loads /index.html when visiting https://XXX.X/index.html/anyvalue
- @static-file.disable-pathinfo = "enable"@ - do not handle as static file if path-info is present after file name
- 13:17 Lighttpd Support: RE: Host header validation
- I do not immediately see the value in your use case of rejecting FQDN and accepting IP addresses, but here is the opp...
- 13:10 Lighttpd Support: RE: Host header validation
- A more secure approach is to explicitly allow what you want to allow and to deny everything else....
- 04:56 Lighttpd Support: RE: Can you tell me what the error is?
- x-ref: https://redmine.lighttpd.net/boards/2/topics/9037
The line directly above the explanation is the raw error
- 19:40 Lighttpd Support: RE: .php gets downloading instead of executing
- Please read my earlier response and follow the links.
- 22:45 Lighttpd Support: RE: .php gets downloading instead of executing
- You have not instructed lighttpd to do anything with your files besides the defaults (serve files, serve an index fil...
Also available in: Atom