- Login: gstrauss
- Registered on: 2015-08-14
- Last connection: 2023-09-26
- 21:59 Lighttpd Support: RE: One time announcement - - Wlighttpd package for Lighttpd for Windows (Cygwin)
Good on you for signing your package. That is a good practice. Also good practice is validating those ke...
- 21:03 Lighttpd Support: RE: One time announcement - - Wlighttpd package for Lighttpd for Windows
- lighttpd 1.4.70 and later can build natively on _WIN32.
Cygwin is a useful platform, but is different than native ...
- 14:11 Lighttpd Support: RE: cross compile mod_openssl with single threaded openssl
- > On my target platform (single core powerpc 32bit cpu) everything seems to work so far.
> Are there any known side ...
- 02:10 Lighttpd Bug #3224 (Fixed): mod_h2 is missing in scons fullstatic build
- Applied in changeset commit:d59bee7bdabe128705959c1d6e6ea15637389ab0.
- 01:26 Lighttpd Bug #3224 (Patch Pending): mod_h2 is missing in scons fullstatic build
- See commit: commit:d0338dbbedf553d925466bcfda0cb8c59fcc1a2b
That commit was right before lighttpd 1.4.70 was release...
- 02:05 Lighttpd Revision d59bee7b: [scons] include mod_h2 in static builds (fixes #3224)
- patch needed since lighttpd 1.4.71, where mod_h2 is a standalone module
by default, rather than previous of lighttpd ...
- 05:45 Lighttpd Revision 9ea82d41: [mod_webdav] reject non-identity Content-Encoding
- mod_webdav currently does not handle client Content-Encoding
of request bodies (besides the default: "identity")
- 05:19 Lighttpd Revision 2328eccb: [mod_dirlisting] send 103 Early Hints only for h2+
- paranoia: do not send 103 for HTTP/1.x; only for HTTP/2 +
- 08:55 Lighttpd Feature #3223 (Fixed): Add readlink to lighty.c.* library functions
- Applied in changeset commit:d7a9c86294059f308930608b7b67e9ef290b23ac.
- 07:24 Lighttpd Revision 66349e28: [core] add config option to reject pathinfo
- (renamed w/ '-' instead of '_' for consistency with other feature flags)
global setting; default enabled to preserve...
Also available in: Atom