- Registered on: 2015-08-14
- Last connection: 2019-01-11
- 18:31 Lighttpd Support: RE: Failed to read PID from file /var/run/httpd.pid: Invalid argument
- Please note that your entire question is about systemd. This is a forum for lighttpd.
The mismatch is the reason ...
- 04:24 Lighttpd Wiki edit: 3rdPartySoftware (#15)
- 04:20 Lighttpd Feature #426 (Fixed): mod_auth_tkt for lighttpd
- I just posted a real port of Apache mod_auth_tkt to lighttpd: https://github.com/gstrauss/lighttpd-mod_authn_tkt
- 07:25 Lighttpd Feature #2924 (Fixed): Suboptimal keep-alive handling when request body is not read
- Applied in changeset commit:629b16f188173b1d4d7434fc68fb85938b2fc582.
- 07:18 Lighttpd Revision 629b16f1: [core] send Connection: close if reqbody not read (fixes #2924)
- send Connection: close if it is known that request body has not finished
being read and will not finish being read
- 07:14 Lighttpd Revision 96061c1e: [mod_auth] permit additional auth backends to load
- (For testing purposes, allow for all current auth module backends
to be loaded and registered at the same time)
- 07:14 Lighttpd Revision ed6b8941: [core] define MD5_DIGEST_LENGTH 16
- 07:14 Lighttpd Revision e47ea5e2: [core] memeq compare rounded to 64, not next 1M
- 07:14 Lighttpd Revision b541b674: [core] use con->server_name for dir redir
- use con->server_name for dir redir if con->server_name is not empty
and Host header not provided in request.
Also available in: Atom