- Login: gstrauss
- Registered on: 2015-08-14
- Last sign in: 2023-12-01
- 05:40 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighttpd fails with cJSON
- lighttpd is a web server.
lighttpd can connect to a FastCGI application, as can many other web servers.
- 22:25 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Mod_auth (#91)
- 16:59 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] regex length for $HTTP["url"] =~
- You used regex alternation and now have a working solution. *Good.*
> yet I still think there must be a better wa...
- 16:42 Lighttpd Support: RE: regex length for $HTTP["url"] =~
- > I'm sure there is a better way to do this but I just started with lighttpd this week .
You seem to be new to a l...
- 16:53 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighttpd fails with cJSON
- "How to get support - please read":https://redmine.lighttpd.net/boards/2/topics/5 When you're done reading that, ple...
- 16:50 Lighttpd Support: RE: url-rewrite not working with 1.4.73
- There is nothing wrong with lighttpd.
@P0000-00-00T00:24:17.000000 L3 lighttpd17775: (configfile.c.1399) WARNING: ...
- 23:08 Lighttpd Support: RE: Serve files without extension as HTML
- Thank you for updating and sharing your solution. It is a good reminder to clear the browser cache.
While this ad...
- 16:02 Lighttpd Support: RE: Serve files without extension as HTML
- Did you read the bolded and stickied "How to get support - please read":https://redmine.lighttpd.net/boards/2/topics/...
- 14:29 Lighttpd Bug #2374: lighttpd-1.4.29 cannot execute unreadable CGIs
- Fixed in lighttpd 1.4.42 released way back in 2016.
- 14:25 Lighttpd Feature #2758: Option to disable TLS session tickets
- As documented in [[Docs_SSL#Session-Tickets|lighttpd TLS docs: Session Tickets]] lighttpd 1.4.56 and later automatica...
Also available in: Atom