- Login: gstrauss
- Registered on: 2015-08-14
- Last connection: 2020-02-15
- 00:58 Lighttpd Support: RE: lighttpd reverse proxy configuration for radicale server
- Please read the documentation, starting with the documentation you have linked: https://radicale.org/proxy/
- 00:50 Lighttpd Bug #3007: Infinite loop at startup when backend binary fails
- lighttpd's behavior is well-defined and intentional.
On the other hand, what you are saying is nonsensical.
- 15:19 Lighttpd Bug #3007 (Invalid): Infinite loop at startup when backend binary fails
- Why do you think this is a problem with lighttpd? You have made a mistake with your backend and lighttpd keeps retry...
- 12:51 Lighttpd Support: RE: Cannot start lighttpd with another user
- You clearly have not described your environment well.
Are you sure about the contents of /run/lighttpd.conf? Perh...
- 14:02 Lighttpd Support: RE: Cannot start lighttpd with another user
- As I said before, the directives are correct. You (and your system) must be doing something else....
- 17:42 Lighttpd Support: RE: Newbie using cgi-bin: how passing parameters?
- That's not how CGI works.
The Common Gateway Interface (CGI) Version 1.1
- 14:40 Lighttpd Support: RE: Cannot start lighttpd with another user
- This does not belong in the "Development" forum. Moved to "Support".
You probably haven't properly restarted ligh...
- 13:32 Lighttpd Support: RE: Merge different web services to one por
- Please try reading the documentation for [[Docs_ModProxy|mod_proxy]]
- 02:38 Lighttpd Feature #2976 (Patch Pending): Digest auth nonces are not validated
- sketched a patch in my dev branch to validate nonce if "nonce_secret" is set to a secret string in the auth.require list
- 03:27 Lighttpd Revision 2230b08e: - next is 1.4.56
Also available in: Atom