- 14:01 Lighttpd Support: RE: Rewrite regex bug? Not related to v1.4.40
- The link //example.com/files/something/ isn't matched.
//example.com//files/something is matched
- 13:42 Lighttpd Support: RE: Rewrite regex bug? Not related to v1.4.40
- My 'something' (slug) doesn't contain any forward slashes or backslashes, so I tried the rules you wrote. Unfortunate...
- I tested this on 1.4.35 and 1.4.41 (latest git with included REQUEST_URI fix).
- 16:59 Lighttpd Bug #2738: mediawiki redirect loop if REQUEST_URI not orig req in 1.4.40
- I can confirm this is happening on any wordpress installation with the following rewrite rules (default):
Also available in: Atom