- Login: carlos
- Registered on: 2017-10-19
- Last connection: 2017-11-06
- 00:22 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] Reverse Proxy - Catch/Log Response
- Yes, but that was not my specific intent. :)
Fortunately for my purposes, it will (hopefully) be sufficient as the...
- 13:20 Lighttpd Support: RE: Reverse Proxy - Catch/Log Response
- Thanks for the reply.
Making it more clear then, the problem I want to solve is how do I log/check the response of...
I want to check the response for the forwarded request in Lighttpd (ideally) in a Lua script. Something like:
- 18:46 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighttpd on Windows (cygwin) - mod_magnet
- > Unfortunately, some behaviors of the functions in Cygwin DLL depend on and are geared toward the POSIX-like environ...
- 12:23 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighttpd on Windows (cygwin) - mod_magnet
- Failed to realise how tightly coupled the lighttpd modules are. It is not practical to just compile one module, it is...
I am using lighttpd compiled with cygwin on windows (grabbed the binaries from http://lighttpd.dtech.hu ) and ...
Also available in: Atom