- Login: levi
- Registered on: 2020-07-30
- Last connection: 2020-08-26
- 06:09 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to use SHA-256 without OpenSSL?
- Yep I figured this out shortly after getting SHA-256 working in lightty!
- 00:46 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to use SHA-256 without OpenSSL?
- Should the requirement for open-ssl for SHA-256 get a mention in the optional dependencies page?
- 23:11 Lighttpd Support: RE: mod_webdav - PUT files with < 64kb Content-Length reults in zero length file
I managed to get lighttpd to build from source, which was a bit of a journey, and of course your patch re...
- 21:51 Lighttpd Support: RE: mod_webdav - PUT files with < 64kb Content-Length reults in zero length file
- I tried a new docker config using ubuntu base and the package from their repo (also using 1.4.55), and see the same b...
Lighttpd version: 1.4.55
Server Config: https://paste.lighttpd.net/D7#OUNrY4YQcAOOynGKNatTYyli
- 00:54 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] WebDAV & CORS - OPTION request returns 404
- Oof. Thanks so much!
- 22:05 Lighttpd Support: RE: WebDAV & CORS - OPTION request returns 404
- Sorry forgot to post my config:
Also, I'll have another ...
- Hi All,
There's a dead thread about this from forever ago but I think things have changed since then, and I'm not ...
Also available in: Atom