- Login: LuigiMdg
- Registered on: 2021-12-28
- Last connection: 2021-12-28
- 11:24 Lighttpd Support: RE: [UE] PrestaShop .htaccess Transform
- However, I have another server with 5 websites (WordPress, PhpBB, etc.) and they work perfectly with the adapted rule...
- 00:59 Lighttpd Support: RE: [UE] PrestaShop .htaccess Transform
- Thanks for the quick replies, as for the images, those work fine, price updates don't work, so _JSON_ calls, add to c...
- 21:27 Lighttpd Support: RE: PrestaShop .htaccess Transform
- Scuse me, this is the corrected configuration file:
I am trying to transfer my _PrestaShop_ ecommerce from _LiteSpeed_ to _Lighttpd_ but I don't find re...
- 10:56 Lighttpd Support: RE: httpS ok but not the http
- I solved, thank you.
Could I contribute to your project by improving the graphics of this forum for free?
It is r...
- 18:13 Lighttpd Support: RE: httpS ok but not the http
- Scuse me but I can't delete or edit previous messages..!
For example, I've this configuration:...
- 17:42 Lighttpd Support: RE: httpS ok but not the http
- This work but I've continuos problems.. I need an expert, possibly I am willing to pay
- 17:35 Lighttpd Support: RE: httpS ok but not the http
- Solved, _ssl.conf_ problem
I have been trying to configure _Lighttpd_ correctly since yesterday and I think I succeeded in part but I have...
- 17:10 Lighttpd Support: RE: (network.c.313) can't bind to socket: 0.0.0.0:80 Address already in use ?
- This problem is due to the fact that a _lighttpd_ process remains open on port 80 and the command service lighttpd s...
Also available in: Atom