- Login: azilber
- Registered on: 2009-08-06
- Last connection: 2017-05-24
- 13:42 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Answered] HTTP2 support
- This is confusing. [[https://redmine.lighttpd.net/issues/2726]] makes it seem like HTTP2 is already baked into Light...
- Hey All,
I've been adding tons of domain name fragments to the HTTP["host"] field.
I'm at a point where I'm ...
- 01:32 Lighttpd Bug #2718: FastCGI stderr pipe breaks causing termination of script.
Your observation was spot-on. Enabling log-timeouts debug output did
show timeouts, and increasing server....
- 10:03 Lighttpd Bug #2718: FastCGI stderr pipe breaks causing termination of script.
- gstrauss wrote:
> At the end of the trace, I see
> 1456899400.445976 recv(5, "\1\5\0\1\0\0\0\0", 8, 0) = 8
- 10:02 Lighttpd Bug #2718: FastCGI stderr pipe breaks causing termination of script.
- gstrauss wrote:
> All the calls to write(), including the first one, are writing to a broken pipe.
> Look back ...
- 06:29 Lighttpd Bug #2718: FastCGI stderr pipe breaks causing termination of script.
- Attached is the strace -ttt output.
- 13:22 Lighttpd Bug #2718 (Invalid): FastCGI stderr pipe breaks causing termination of script.
We have long-running (5-10 minutes) PHP maintenance scripts running every few minutes. We noticed that th...
- Hi All,
Anyone know if xcache 1.3.x can co-exist with xcache 2.0.x (via different php 5.2 backends) but on the s...
- 11:45 Lighttpd Bug #2385 (Fixed): SSL related instant death
- Upgraded from 1.4.28 to 1.4.30. Identical config, identical ssl certificate.
Centod 5.7 64bit
Lighty runs unti...
- 00:29 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lots of: (network_linux_sendfile.c.173) sendfile failed: Invalid argument 97
- We're now using 1.4.28, things are 'mostly' ok, once in a while though.. we get like 1k lines of:
Also available in: Atom