- Login: davidm
- Registered on: 2009-10-07
- Last connection: 2017-10-12
- 20:40 Lighttpd Bug #2827: POST to mod_cgi sometimes hangs
- Wouldn't it be better to do fdevent_sched_run() unconditionally? Otherwise, if epoll_wait() gets interrupted by a si...
- 04:37 Lighttpd Bug #2827 (Fixed): POST to mod_cgi sometimes hangs
- We have been seeing cases where lighttpd 1.4.45 would occasionally hang after POSTing all bytes to a CGI binary. Spe...
- 19:40 Lighttpd Bug #2826: stale REMOTE_ADDR when using AF_UNIX socket
- gstrauss wrote:
> > In our case, we just need to know whether the request come from our proxy (running on the same m...
- 17:38 Lighttpd Bug #2826: stale REMOTE_ADDR when using AF_UNIX socket
- gstrauss wrote:
> Do you think this is still an issue in lighttpd git master? CGI gets REMOTE_ADDR from con->dst_ad...
- 16:30 Lighttpd Bug #2826: stale REMOTE_ADDR when using AF_UNIX socket
- Perhaps this is a better fix. According to RFC3875:
> _The REMOTE_ADDR variable MUST be set to the network addres...
- 16:12 Lighttpd Bug #2826 (Fixed): stale REMOTE_ADDR when using AF_UNIX socket
- It appears lighttpd v1.4.45 returns a bogus (stale) IP address for CGI requests received via an AF_UNIX socket. From...
- 03:01 Lighttpd Bug #2123: writev failed
- Oops, here is the patch. Really.
- 02:57 Lighttpd Bug #2123 (Invalid): writev failed
- I saw an issue with the same symptoms as Bug #1249:
2009-12-17 18:07:27: (network_writev.c.115) writev failed: In...
- 04:58 Lighttpd Support: RE: lighttpd blocks while reading data POSTed to CGI script
- The problem appears to come from the fact that writes to the CGI process are done in a blocking fashion. In my case,...
I'm using lighttpd on an embedded ARM board running buildroot:
$ lighttpd -v
lighttpd-1.4.20 (ssl) - a lig...
Also available in: Atom