- Login: hvdkamer
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2010-10-28
- 12:04 Lighttpd Bug #2157: SSL_CTX_set_options() return value not checked properly
- The r2716 is also needed when the latest OpenSSL version 0.9.8m is used.
- I have a script that extracts the latest version from the "download page":http://www.lighttpd.net/download/ and yeste...
- 17:55 Lighttpd Support: RE: Multiple https certs doesn't work
- Thanks for creating the ticket.
The last fortnight I was busy with another posible solution too this problem. The ...
- 19:55 Lighttpd Support: RE: Multiple https certs doesn't work
- Ie checked 1.5.0 revison 2700 out of the repository, compiled and installed it on a identical server and configuratio...
- 19:35 Lighttpd Support: RE: Multiple https certs doesn't work
- I use 1.4.25. The 1.4.24 I mentioned was the version in which this functionality was introduced:...
- In Lighttpd 1.4.24 the TLS SNI extension is added. Today I tried to test this, but it is partially working. Part of t...
- 12:13 Lighttpd Feature #1288: SSL Client Certificate validation.
- I've backported this patch to the version shipped in Debian Etch. It works great. However in Apache the complete pres...
Also available in: Atom