- Login: nti
- Registered on: 2009-11-14
- Last connection: 2019-03-12
- 11:56 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] Valid redirection to https by excluding a directory
- Thanks a lot! You've saved my day...
I want to exclude the directory from redirection to https where Lets-Encrypt sends his code over http to proof ...
- 08:04 Lighttpd Bug #2892: Segmentation fault with invalid lighttpd.conf syntax
- Thanks a lot. But %1 also crashs:...
- 19:16 Lighttpd Bug #2892: Segmentation fault with invalid lighttpd.conf syntax
- My modules:...
- 19:07 Lighttpd Bug #2892 (Fixed): Segmentation fault with invalid lighttpd.conf syntax
- This code (to handle lets encrypt inquiries on http and redirect everything else to https) crashes lighty with a segm...
- 20:34 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to anonymize IP adresses in logfiles?
- Thanks for the hint with piped loggers.
One week before the 25.5 it's to much confusion about log files - all around...
- DSGVO is coming over us... Is it possible to anonymize IP numbers in logfiles, like nginx can do? https://stackoverfl...
- 19:49 Lighttpd Support: RE: Lighty 1.4.26 crashing on launch with SSL: error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0)
- You can use this patch:...
- 17:22 Lighttpd Bug #2099: Log-File (connections.c.1253) CLOSE-read() all over the logs
- I found it - there are two points to patch - not only one...
- 17:07 Lighttpd Bug #2099: Log-File (connections.c.1253) CLOSE-read() all over the logs
- Ben. wrote:
> Yes, on FreeBSD 1.4.24 is not fixed at all. I downgraded to 1.4.23 and will wait for the next stable r...
Also available in: Atom