- Login: darix
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2016-01-28
- 15:05 Lighttpd Bug #2707: mod_auth ldap auth requires binding as the root of LDAP
- it tries to bind as anon to find the user dn and then binds with the user dn and the password. i think that is a bett...
- 21:59 Lighttpd Feature #2678: New mod_precompress feature
- it can actually be faster/more efficient to read the compressed file from disk and decompress it on the fly when send...
- 18:05 Lighttpd Support: RE: Debugging memory leak in lighttpd
- lighttpd does *not* have a memory leak. What many people consider a memory leak is actually the normal buffering beh...
- 03:12 Lighttpd Bug #2675 (Invalid): MP4 Pseudostreaming bug in 1.4.36 and 1.4:37
- report it to the developers of the h264 module. they need to adapt it to the new API.
- 20:43 Lighttpd Development: RE: Reverse proxy https support
- haproxy might be better suited for that job.
- 12:06 Lighttpd Wiki edit: FrequentlyAskedQuestions (#73)
- 13:33 Lighttpd Support: RE: lighttpd updates chunk length on top of existing chunk length
- that sounds like broken behavior in your server
- 12:30 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to limit SSL fragment size with lighttpd webserver?
- there is none and i am not aware of any webserver or proxy (like haproxy) implementing this.
- 16:20 Lighttpd Bug #2655: Serving a file that is getting updated can cause an empty response or incorrect content-length error
- write to tempfile and rename the file to the final destination once it is fully written.
- 15:24 Lighttpd Development: RE: patch: use monotonic clock for time-outs
- should have a configure check if we need -lrt for clock_gettime. what about BSDs?
also putting it into a bug would...
Also available in: Atom