- 07:35 Lighttpd Bug #2041: mod_fastcgi chokes on v8cgi
- I will do so, yet the error happens without spawn-fcgi too, so I guess the problem lies rather with lighttpd than wit...
- 20:17 Lighttpd Bug #2041 (Invalid): mod_fastcgi chokes on v8cgi
- I tried to use v8cgi as fastcgi with lighttpd, both with spawnfcgi and without - both resulting in SIGUSR1 on worker ...
- 09:57 Lighttpd Development: RE: External request processing
- Why would you want to do such a thing?
I can only imagine a few reasons to do so:
# Load balancing - do yoursel...
- 09:06 Lighttpd Bug #1402: multiple by 8 / 10 instead of 0.8 to prevent the need for floating support
- Anonymous wrote:
> in server.c, please replace "0.8" by "8 / 10".
> This allows using lighttpd to run without f...
Also available in: Atom