- Login: bestis
- Registered on: 2008-11-20
- Last sign in: 2012-07-17
- 11:31 Lighttpd Bug #1717: Google's urlfetch from appEngine and lighttpd HTTP 400 response
- What's the situation of this? In 1.4.31 it seems to have something as the if is just != 0, but I'm seeing this someti...
- 08:53 Lighttpd Wiki edit: X-LIGHTTPD-send-file (#4)
- Notes about range-requests
- 09:41 Lighttpd Bug #604: EINTR not check, rrdtool-read: failed Interrupted system call (stopped updating rrd)
- stbuehler wrote:
> You are free to provide patches :)
Well, Here's the first try.
Based on that in mod_rrdtool...
- 15:00 Lighttpd Bug #604: EINTR not check, rrdtool-read: failed Interrupted system call (stopped updating rrd)
- With 1.4.20 getting this. The server is quite loaded sometimes.
2008-12-09 09:46:00: (mod_rrdtool.c.401) rrdtool-r...
- 12:24 Lighttpd Bug #1828: REDIRECT_STATUS == 200 on 404 redirect
- Also I would like to see possibility to change that in lua (have searched but haven't found it).
So when stat fails ...
- 13:31 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Docs_PerformanceFastCGI (#27)
- note about bytecode cache + php + max-procs
Also available in: Atom