- 19:14 Lighttpd Support: RE: Following Tutorial: Can't bind to port: 80 Permission denied
- i think on the mac, i am not sure, you need to be root to do this not just an admin user.
- 19:04 Lighttpd Development: RE: Connection: Close with big FastCGI payload
- according the HTTP/1.0 and HTTP/1.1 spec, the "Connection" is a hop-by-hop header and not an end-to-end header. hop-b...
- 23:12 Lighttpd Development: RE: Connection: Close with big FastCGI payload
- i have noticed that lighty doesn't strip hop-by-hop headers. i know little about fastcgi and related functionality, b...
- 21:37 Lighttpd Development: RE: Can't send back to client in proxy plugin
- add the following line to your code
before you send out the request to the origin server you need to set the corre...
- 21:19 Lighttpd Support: RE: many seemingly useless connections reported in status page
- i just checked the code, it seems that after the response has been sent to the client, function connection_reset is c...
- 20:28 Lighttpd Development: RE: joblist_append(srv, con), what is that?
- in the case of mod_proxy, you need to call joblist_append whenever you need to have some information propagated to th...
- 20:13 Lighttpd Development: RE: CPU Imbalance with multiple lighty workers
- the point that i am asserting here is the following :
i have multiple processes that are listening on the same por...
- 15:00 Lighttpd Support: RE: lighttpd + lighttpd-angel process "gone"
- its probably a crash, don't have the core dump ?
>- lighttpd hit "number of open files" limit on OS
>- lighttpd h...
- 14:57 Lighttpd Development: RE: CPU Imbalance with multiple lighty workers
>That's not true. Suppose one client sends all requests serially. If the server uses the first idle backend, it'll ...
- 13:53 Lighttpd Development: RE: CPU Imbalance with multiple lighty workers
- >> I assume the web server will prefer an idle backend, so it shouldn't affect response times (in a negative way).
Also available in: Atom