- Login: hoffie
- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last sign in: 2016-07-24
- 19:38 Lighttpd Feature #965: New conditional: Physical path
- Yes, I am still watching this. ;)
I agree that there is a chance that this feature may end up confusing users.
- 10:42 Lighttpd Wiki edit: MigratingFromApache (#44)
- 10:42 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Pastebin_com (#4)
- fixing regexps
- 21:57 Lighttpd Wiki edit: MigratingFromApache (#43)
- 14:05 Lighttpd Support: RE: Redirect PUT (or other actions) to cgi script
- IIRC request method conditionals are only available in 1.5. So if you wanted to archieve that with pure config "scrip...
- 19:12 Lighttpd Support: RE: FTP support and noobie questions
- lighttpd is a http server, not an ftp daemon, and as such it does not support FTP.
Surely it can serve files which h...
- 15:55 Lighttpd Support: RE: set request header to HTTP["url"] before rewriting
- icy wrote:
> There may be others that I'm currently not thinking of ;)
Like using the related environment variables...
- 13:52 Lighttpd Support: RE: Piped Errorlog
- We at Gentoo have been shipping this patch for a while (and if I wasn't too lazy to make the patch a bit more generic...
- 00:50 Lighttpd Bug #1857 (Invalid): spawn-fcgi periodically hangs serving php
- checkers wrote:
> I was testing spawn-fcgi on a new machine with nginx and discovered that it seemingly hangs after ...
- 21:32 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Server_groupnameDetails (#4)
- clarifying "root requirement"
Also available in: Atom