- Login: eryretqwewrqr
- Registered on: 2008-11-30
- Last connection: 2021-01-29
- 18:27 Lighttpd Bug #3061 (Fixed): NameError ins SConstruct
- I stumbled upon an error while trying to build lighttpd (version 1.4.58) using scons:...
- 11:25 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to avoid the duplicate config variable error?
- You shouldn't be so condescending.
Main and default configuration variables *should* be overrideable in a local incl...
- 00:59 Lighttpd Bug #2546 (Fixed): Usage of assert() as runtime exception checks
- Lighty uses assert() for runtime checks.
This will remove all run-time checks from the code if CPPFLAGS="-DNDEBUG"...
- Hello everyone,
When my 404 is at domain.com/*_here_* his dynamic contents shows, but it became static with more d...
- You must be kidding me:
Total Accesses: 122
Total kBytes: 296
- 01:16 Lighttpd Support: RE: How to get lighttpd to parse php inside css files?
- Sorry about necroposting but I really need to know how to do this.
Thanks in advance.
- 13:51 Lighttpd Development: RE: Provide sane SSL configuration by default
- yep, I am sorry. I didn't read the default config.
I just set up a lighttpd on my own and the default config of bot...
- I haven't use lighttpd since quite some time, but I found out that lighty seems to provide an insecure SSL configurat...
- 18:34 Lighttpd Feature #1860: mod_secure_download IP Address-based Authentication
- patch updated for 1.4.30
somebody offered this as a job on freelancer.com and there was a bid for $200
I decided ...
- 10:42 Lighttpd Wiki edit: MasonRecipe (#20)
- fixed a typo and added utf8-tips
Also available in: Atom