- Login: tyll
- Registered on: 2012-01-31
- Last connection: 2012-01-31
- 14:12 fcgi-debug Feature #2387 (Reopened): Support logging to a logfile
- As far as I understand, spawn-fcgi closes stdout when "-n" is not used on the commandline, therefore shell redirectio...
- 11:34 fcgi-debug Feature #2387 (Reopened): Support logging to a logfile
- It would be nice to be able to log the output of fcgi-debug to a logfile instead of to stdout, for example when using...
- 11:38 fcgi-debug Feature #2388 (New): Add timestamps to log output
- It would be helpful to have timestamps in the log output of fcgi-debug to be able to analyse what happened when.
- 16:22 fcgi-debug Feature #2386 (New): cmake: Use pkg-config to search for libev, add options to configure location manually
- On Fedora the correct path for ev.h is libev/ev.h, but fcgi-debug uses a hardcoded path without the libev directory. ...
Also available in: Atom