- Login: dirk4000
- Registered on: 2013-10-27
- Last connection: 2022-02-21
- 11:01 Lighttpd Support: RE: [Solved] mod_auth (configuration): Change of behavior in user name handling
- The reported problem could no longer be reproduced in the current released version 1.4.65.
Thank you for the great w...
- Until lighttpd 1.4.41 it was possible to have a user database for digest authentication containing a user name "Admin...
- The current version on git master works great, so I am wondering when the next release will be available ?
lighty has the possibility to configure the protection for resources (e.g. static/dynamic):
auth.require = ...
- 20:41 Lighttpd Feature #2319: Support CRLs for client certificate verification
- I would like to see this feature in next version 1.4.42.
- I would like to realize resource protection so most resources should be protected (only accessible by admin users) as...
- 08:55 Lighttpd Bug #2588 (Fixed): Problem when uploading large files
- The lighttpd webserver has a nice feature making it possible to specify several upload directories. If one directory ...
- 20:56 Lighttpd Bug #2522 (Invalid): Missing authentication when using mod_index
- When protecting a resource /index.html and using the index files feature, the required authentication is missing when...
Also available in: Atom