From 2023-09-19 to 2023-09-25
- 02:10 Lighttpd Bug #3224 (Fixed): mod_h2 is missing in scons fullstatic build
- Applied in changeset commit:d59bee7bdabe128705959c1d6e6ea15637389ab0.
- 01:26 Lighttpd Bug #3224 (Patch Pending): mod_h2 is missing in scons fullstatic build
- See commit: commit:d0338dbbedf553d925466bcfda0cb8c59fcc1a2b
That commit was right before lighttpd 1.4.70 was release...
- 02:05 Lighttpd Revision d59bee7b: [scons] include mod_h2 in static builds (fixes #3224)
- patch needed since lighttpd 1.4.71, where mod_h2 is a standalone module
by default, rather than previous of lighttpd ...
- 22:26 Lighttpd Bug #3224 (Fixed): mod_h2 is missing in scons fullstatic build
- mod_h2 is missing.
Using scons fullstatic build on Linux Fedora 38.
- 05:45 Lighttpd Revision 9ea82d41: [mod_webdav] reject non-identity Content-Encoding
- mod_webdav currently does not handle client Content-Encoding
of request bodies (besides the default: "identity")
Also available in: Atom