Compiling against ipv6-disabled uclibc fails with "undefined reference to `in6addr_any'"
...in "network.c" - even if ./configure option --disable-ipv6 is selected. I tried with the trunk builds 1992 and 2776, but both show the same behaviour.
I need the "mod-proxy-core" features of v1.5.0, so please don't refer me to 1.4.x versions (I know some of them do compile correctly on my NAS - well, at least somebody out there managed to...).
However, while this issue seems to be around for quite a while: Am I really the only person to encounter it? Or am I doing something basically wrong (over and over again for days now)?
Help would be greatly appreciated.
Updated by stbuehler over 12 years ago
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- just build uclibc with ipv6 too (it's da future!!!)
- remove line 65 in src/socket.h:
Updated by bert over 9 years ago
- File no-ipv6.patch no-ipv6.patch added
- Status changed from New to Patch Pending
I've enclosed a patch which removes the offending line, and the obsolete lines around it.
Also, bug #2310 is a duplicate of this bug, but I don't have a way to mark it as such apparently.
Updated by stbuehler over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Patch Pending to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r2907.
Also available in: Atom