- Login: bert
- Registered on: 2013-09-13
- Last connection: 2013-09-13
- 14:06 Lighttpd Feature #2474 (Patch Pending): Option to map send-file file-not-found error to normal 404
- Attached are two patches to do this.
One sends a 404 instead of 502 if the file turns out to be missing when using...
- 11:28 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Docs_ModFastCGI (#76)
- 12:16 Lighttpd Bug #2256: Strange Filename Leads to 404
- This works just fine for me on current trunk, revision 2903:...
- 11:02 Lighttpd Bug #2292 (Patch Pending): Compiling against ipv6-disabled uclibc fails with "undefined reference to `in6addr_any'"
- I've enclosed a patch which removes the offending line, and the obsolete lines around it.
Also, bug #2310 is a dup...
Also available in: Atom