- Login: zoolop
- Registered on: 2020-09-01
- Last connection: 2020-09-01
- 04:55 Lighttpd Development: RE: How can I stop the server?
- I am sorry. I figured it out through
- 04:24 Lighttpd Support: RE: Is there anyway to run lighttpd in the command line?
- Thank you,
I found another way for it too work by adding a new command line option?
My new problem is that I cannot...
- I am currently writing a module for lighttpd and wanted to know the c function that is used to shutdown the server. I...
- 20:14 Lighttpd Misc: RE: How does the -1 option work in lighttpd?
- I read the code and found out that fd is the socket
- 20:07 Lighttpd Misc: RE: How does the -1 option work in lighttpd?
- Is there any tutorial on how to do this? I am an absolute beginner to networking, etc. How would i send a request to...
- I am using the latest version of lighttpd.
When reading the man page, it says that -1 Process single (one) requ...
- 22:40 Lighttpd Support: RE: Is there anyway to run lighttpd in the command line?
- I tried using the -1 option but it didnt work. I couldn't find any documentation. Here is my setup.
this is my conf...
- 20:37 Lighttpd Support: RE: Is there anyway to run lighttpd in the command line?
- oh sorry about that
i found out the solution
- I do not want the web server daemon to start or etc. I want to send requests through the binary and receive a respons...
Also available in: Atom