- Registered on: 2008-10-08
- Last connection: 2010-01-25
- 13:07 Lighttpd Revision 9ae78136: [core] fixed the loading for default modules if they are specified explicitly
- backported 1836 from trunk
From: Jan Kneschke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 10:42 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Release-1_4_9 (#3)
- added 1.4.9 release notes
- 10:42 Lighttpd Wiki edit: Release-1_4_10 (#6)
- fixed typo
- 10:42 Lighttpd Wiki edit: MemCache (#3)
- 17:05 Lighttpd Bug #2059: Lighttpd PCRE-Result differs from PCREtest
- M3m0r3x wrote:
> No, I copy&pasted the above line directly out of my config-file.
> Maybe it helps, but if I re...
- 11:03 Lighttpd Support: RE: Problems with scaling
- We are all fine, util% is 100% for both disk.
But on the "badiostats" the rrqm/s (read requests per second) is on...
- 20:27 Lighttpd Support: RE: Problems with scaling
- Please add the output of:...
- 09:03 Lighttpd Development: RE: Why do you use gthread instead of pthread?
- Before we throw more rocks ... please _read_ the source of gthread/gthread-posix.c
AND if you look at the size of ...
- 15:46 Lighttpd Development: RE: Why do you use gthread instead of pthread?
- gthread is a thin wrapper around pthread if you are on a pthread system and a bit more complex, if you aren't (like o...
- 10:37 Lighttpd Bug #1783: 401 handler in lighttpd
- To be a bit more verbose: please use the forums and mailinglist for these questions.
Also available in: Atom