error-handler advanced usage
i would like to specify redirect url for error-handler,
so the httpd would respond with Location: header to user.
second request is to support more error codes, perhaps any numeric code.
currently i need handler for 500, 403 and 503
Updated by stbuehler almost 13 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Fixed
- Resolution set to wontfix
server.errorfile-prefix is your friend, static content should be enough for that, or use a dynamic backend in the first place (mod_magnet).
you should not redirect errors, as that would hide them.
Updated by gstrauss over 4 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Wontfix to Fixed
- Target version changed from 1.4.20 to 1.4.x
Also available in: Atom